Shaping and controlling development – in a dialogue
Modern information technology is causing radical changes in our living and working environments. The digital revolution has brought new challenges, in particular for executives. There are two options for organisations: they can miss out on opportunities or identify and seize them early on. Due to their data status, conventional management information systems only provide insights with hindsight. Key performance indicators in real time are scarce.
Modern digital concepts and Tools make it possible for us to see unidentified potential early on and harness it. Muda (the Japanese word for wastage or futility) is reduced this way. Dr. Lambert GNEISZ, the creator of the method known as derPERFORMER, uses derPERFORMER online dialogue programmes to visualise new opportunities to act in a targeted manner. The prerequisites of successful management, diagnosis and control, need new digital input for executives, and we can deliver it.
- As a service provider, we are a performant supplier of fast and viable information to benefit our customers.
- The programme and service platform derPERFORMER uses tailor-made mass dialogues to improve customer and employee relations.
- We specialise in developing customised dialogue designs, which we then run as a technical and content service provider, ensuring regular dynamic updates as and when required. li>
- Our short, highly frequent surveys enable decision-makers to see new developments in real time and act confidently – for the benefit of truly improved results.
- Our electronic products are geared to providing fast-action dialogue outcomes in the context of what used to be poorly completed tasks in the past.
Performer Management Instruments Dr. Gneisz GmbH is out on a mission to offer executives easy access to growth opportunities – for (y)our customers in Austria and world-wide, no matter which industry they are in.